The Agility Timer was designed to measure lateral agility. Agility refers to the ability to change directions rapidly while maintaining balance without the loss of speed.
Agility Timer Features
- Easy to set up, all wireless
- Easy to use
- Large LED Display with Digital Readouts
- Collects two (2) times - Perfect for measuring Lateral Speed
- Timer 1 collects directional run to the right
- Timer 2 collects "Agility Time"
- Times to 1000th of a second (.000 decimal)
- Agility Timer box unit
- One (1) reflector (for use on tripod)
- Two adjustable tripods (one for sensor box and one for reflector)
- Operating manual and test procedures
Requires two (2) 9 volt batteries